This Tec2Screen® course covers topics from the field of automation technology using the learning systems of Festo Didactic. Images from real-life situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes, animated processes and a direct link to practice illustrate the topics in a straightforward way.
- Determining the characteristic curve
- Learning about response characteristics and sensitivity
- Relationship between output voltage and object material
- Dependency of the output voltage on the material of the item to be measured and on the distance from that item
- Relationship between output voltage and object size
- Dependency of the output voltage on the size of the cross-sectional area and on the distance from the item to be measured
– 1x Analog In Connect
– 1x Power Connect
To carry out the course, you require Tec2Screen Manager 20/20, which you can install free of charge. It allows 20 users to work simultaneously on 20 workstations.
If you don’t want to purchase a Classroom Manager VT, you can download the Tec2Screen® Manager 20/20 free of charge. The following license level is available for the courses & simulations:
- 20 users at 20 workstations
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the courses.