The 3 AC 32 A Circuit Breaker module contains a three-phase, 32A circuit breaker to protect electrical installations against overloads and short-circuits. The breaker is equipped with auxiliary contacts for monitoring purposes.
- Input voltage: 3 x 400 V AC
- Output voltage: 3 x 400 V AC
- Front panel: 133 x 297 mm
- Connection via 2 and 4 mm safety plugs
- Console housing for use in an A4 frame or on a table with optional rubber feet
- Equipped with light indicators showing the presence of voltage on the output
- Scope of delivery: 3 AC MCB 32 A with 1 NO and 1 NC auxiliary contact, Tripping Curve: C
The Circuit breaker is for demonstration purpose only and not to be used as a safety device.