The Advanced PLC Training System is equiped with state-of-the-art products from Rockwell Automation. Students learn how to establish communication, program, and transfer projects to a PLC and a touchscreen.
All components are mounted in one rugged case, which is perfect for transportation and storage. The comprehensive curriculum allows an efficient teaching. The System is compatible to numerous applications.
Features of the system
- The system uses Rockwell software and hardware that are used in actual factories.
- Comprehensive curriculum with hands-on exercises accompanies each system.
- The system is mounted in a rugged suitcase with casters.
- The system can be used alone or in conjunction with existing PLC applications.
- Communication between devices is accomplished using either an industrial Ethernet switch, SysLink connectors, or 2-mm jacks.
- Familiarization with Studio 5000 and FactoryTalk View Studio2
- Usage of standard PLC instructions
- Programming in four different IEC 61131 languages with focus on ladder logic
- Designing human-machine interfaces
Please note: the Advanced PLC Training System is not yet CE-certified.