The Tec2Screen® courses teach training content in the field of sensor technology with the Festo Didactic learning system. Pictures from real-life situations, graphic representations of physical, technical processes, animated processes, and a direct connection to practice illustrate the subjects in a straightforward way.
- Design and function of magnetic proximity switches
- Switching characteristics of magnetic proximity switches
- Selecting and aligning magnetic proximity switches
- Industrial applications for magnetic proximity switches
The Classroom Manager VT learning management system is part of the complete learning scenario. The following license levels are available for courses and simulations:
- 100 users/10 workstations
- 200 users/20 workstations
- 500 users/50 workstations
- 1,000 users/100 workstations
This course does not contain experiments with direct hardware interaction.