This Tec2Screen® course covers topics from the field of electrical engineering using the learning systems of Festo Didactic. Images from real-life situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes, animated processes and a direct link to practice illustrate the topics in a straightforward way.
- Function and application, e.g. distorted signals
- Trigger levels and hysteresis
- Characteristic curves
- Debouncing switches
Astable and monostable multivibrators
- Function and application
- Edge control
2x Digital I/O TTL (5 V) Connect
The Classroom Manager learning management system is part of the complete learning concept. The following license levels are available for the courses & simulations:
- 100 users at 10 workstations
- 200 users at 20 workstations
- 500 users at 50 workstations
- 1000 users at 100 workstations
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the courses.