This course provides an introduction to the subject of pneumatics. The program is divided into technical knowledge and coursework.
This interactive, self-guided program covers the basics of pneumatic control. Participants learn to find practical and theoretical solutions to the key tasks of a basic course on pneumatics, e.g., as part of a basic vocational training course.
In this course, the theoretically acquired technical knowledge is reinforced. A wide range of exercise types makes the course engaging and effective: participants draw symbols and circuit diagrams, answer multiple-choice questions, and set up and connect circuits in PC-based video clips.
From the table of contents:
- Physical basics (units, properties, laws)
- Energy supply (production, preparation, and distribution of compressed air)
- Circuit diagram (circuit diagram, symbols)
- Drive components (applications, linear drives, rotational drives)
- Valves (designs, directional valves, stop valves, pressure control valves, flow control valves, valve combinations, logic elements)
- Signalling components (manual signalling, endpoint detection)
- Additional requirements
We meet your requirements
install our WBTs on the Classroom Manager Cloud or any other learning management system or directly access them online on my|eCampus.