This module is used for the separation of symbolic workpieces from a stack magazine. The position of the thrust cylinder is interrogated by inductive cylinder switches. An optical sensors detects whether there are parts in the magazine.
The components required for mounting the module on the profile plate are included in the scope of delivery. The electrical connections of sensors are as M8 round connectors. Valves from TP 201/301 or one of the valve terminals indicated can be used for control of the cylinder.
- Number of PLC inputs required: 3
- Number of PLC outputs required: 2
Sensor cable with M8 socket/plug for connection to valve terminal:
- 3-pin, 50 cm (2 required) Order no. 175488
- 4-pin, 50 cm (1 required) Order no. 532930
Sensor cable with M8 socket/4 mm safety plug for connection to universal connection unit:
- 3-pin, 200 cm (2 required) Order no. 184123
- 3-pin, 100 cm (2 required) Order no. 534637
- 4-pin, 200 cm (1 required) Order no. 184121
- 4-pin, 100 cm (1 required) Order no. 534638