The robot handling module extends the MPS® station by adding the workpiece handling application. This module supplies workpieces to the station via a slide, which the robot transports to the assembly retainer. The sensor in the gripper enables the robot to differentiate workpieces by color (black/non-black). The sensor in the assembly retainer also monitors the orientation of the workpiece. From the assembly retainer, the robot sorts the workpieces into various magazines or passes them on to a downstream station. The combination with the robot assembly module also allows workpieces to be assembled.
The two pipe magazines and the assembly retainer are mounted on a mounting plate which can be mounted on the base plate of the MPS® robot station with the supplied mounting material. That allows the overall module to be removed from the station and remounted later in the identical position if required, without adjusting the relevant robot positions for this module.
Scope of delivery
- Slide module
- Retainer module with reflection light sensor
- Assembly retainer module with reflection light sensor
- 2 pipe magazines
- Mounting plate
- Mounting material for profile plate
- Power supply: 24 V DC
- Maximum workpiece width: 40 mm
- 2 digital inputs
- Overall height/width/length: 245/220/245 mm
- Weight: 5 kg
- Workpiece handling with industrial robots
- Robot programming using I/O communication