The Programming module is used to program the EasyKit microcontroller system. The module consists of a control unit with touch panel, a workpiece guide with a double-acting loading cylinder, an alignment unit with a 24 V DC motor and a pneumatic positioning programming plug with 6 contact pins.
The control unit (embedded controller) controls the internal processes of the module and has interfaces to communicate with a PLC. The configuration of the operating mode and the display of the current status can also be implemented via the integrated touch panel.
The module can be loaded by hand, by a handling system or an industrial robot. The fixture is used for automatic loading. The module can be mounted on a profile or slotted mounting plate and to a MPS® Conveyor module or to a transfer conveyor with a mounting kit available separately.
The module is supplied fully assembled.
- Power supply: 24 V DC
- Operating pressure: 600 kPa (6 bar)
- Embedded controller with 10.9 cm touch panel
- Alignment motor: 24 V DC/0.13 A
- Square/round workpiece dimensions: max. 40 mm
- Interfaces: 15-pin D-Sub-HD, USB, TCP/IP
- 6 digital inputs
- 4 digital outputs
Scope of delivery
- Control unit with touch panel
- Workpiece guide with double-acting loading cylinder
- Alignment unit with electric motor
- Positionable programming plug with 6 contact pins
- Valve: 5/2-way monostable solenoid valve, 5/3-way solenoid valve, pressure regulator
- 4x solenoid limit switches, diffuse sensors, capacitive proximity sensor
- Mounting material for profile plate
- 2x EasyKit microcontroller systems