The field rheostat allows the field voltage of motors and generators to be reduced if a set direct voltage is used. By connecting a variable resistor upstream, an exciter field can be set.
The resistor is infinitely adjustable.
All connection locations are standardised and are laid out as safety sockets.
- Max. input voltage: 230 V DC
- Maximum load capacity: 100 W
- Setting range 0 – 1.5 kΩ
- Maximum current:
0 – 450 Ω, 0.5 A
450 – 1.5k Ω, 0.25 A
- Front panel: 133 x 297 mm
- For use in an A4 frame
- Connection via 4 mm safety plugs
- Through-feed for 3 x 400 V AC