Fluorescent lamps are used for a variety of purposes and are wired differently.
The teaching deals with a wide range of circuits with one or two fluorescent lamps.
- Mode of operation of fluorescent lamps
- Function of the components
- Circuits with fluorescent lamps
- Emergency light
- Taught using practical project exercises
- Complete function range
- Easy, fast and reliable setup
- Work book with theoretical part and project tasks
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables, 58 pcs, brown, black, gray, and blue, with gray plugs (Order no. 8092669)
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables and safety jumper plugs, 14 pieces, green-yellow (Order no. 8092672)
- Fluorescent lamps: workbook (Order no. 8074442)