Light can be produced in a variety of efficient ways.
Different lamps are compared in terms of mode of operation, light produced, industrial energy efficiency and dimming processes.
- Method of operation of lamps
- Industrial energy efficiency of lamps
- Light and light temperature
- Dimming properties
- Taught using practical project exercises
- Complete function range
- Easy, fast and reliable setup
- Work book with theoretical part and project tasks
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables, 58 pcs, brown, black, gray, and blue, with gray plugs (Order no. 8092669)
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables and safety jumper plugs, 14 pieces, green-yellow (Order no. 8092672)
- Energy-efficient lighting engineering: workbook (Order no. 8074441)