The EduTrainer® Universal
Do you rely on a PLC from a global market leader? Does your training tend to focus on mastering processes and technologies rather than safe handling of wires and screwdrivers?
If so, the EduTrainer® Universal is the right solution for you!
Whatever is particularly important to you: You can get exactly the EduTrainer® Universal that you need – so you can focus on what is important to you:
- Fully set up and configured or your own design
- With PLCs from Siemens, Festo and other leading manufacturers
- With or without power supply unit
- With or without 4 mm safety sockets
- And always with the standard SysLink interface
Universal shape and size
The EduTrainer® Universal deserves its name:
- It fits in the A4 and ER mounting frames.
- However, it can also stand on a table or lie flat.
- It is available ready to use in every conceivable configuration – or you can set it up yourself.
- Narrow and wide designs are available – so that you only pay for what you need.
There are many more than just 5 or 6 leading manufacturers of programmable logic controllers worldwide. That is why we have prepared the EduTrainer® Universal for different H-rails so that it can be fitted with any PLC.
Below the PLC, the 19" plug-in format ensures that you can equip it with any conceivable combination of connecting plates and simulation modules.
Online configurator for EduTrainer® Universal and Compact
Configuration made easy!
The EduTrainer® online configurator provides you with assistance when selecting components, in order to ensure that the mounting system and the PLC equipment will work well together. After configuration has been completed, you can view an illustration of your EduTrainer® Universal or Compact, and you have an order code for placing your order.
Trouble-free on the Internet:
- Select a mounting system (Universal A4, rack or Compact in various widths)
- Select controller manufacturer, controller range and controller type
- Select modules in addition to the controller if desired
- Select 19" simulation modules (digital, analogue or other)
- Select accessories
- Done – and you can request a quote from us for the desired configuration.
The holder system
Huge freedom: 305 or 458 mm
The powder-coated A4 steel plate of the holder system and the mounting frame for the 19" modules are either 305 mm or 458 mm wide. This means that the smaller EduTrainer® fits perfectly in the trolleys in the MPS® stations. And the size provides space for numerous expansions.
For ER and A4
The EduTrainer® Universal fits in any A4 mounting frame. It can also be hung in an ER mounting frame thanks to the appropriate hooks on the rear.
Upright and horizontal
The handle on the rear allows the EduTrainer® to be taken anywhere. When working standing up, the EduTrainer® can be placed on its back. To allow this, care has been taken to make sure that the 120/230 Volt connection on the rear is not in the way.
If it is to be used upright on a table, we give it two feet and call it the EduTrainer® A4 Rack. The feet can easily be removed so that it fits in the mounting frame for the laboratory furniture.
Control systems and PLC modules
This EduTrainer® is universal because it can be fitted with all industrial controllers from the market leaders:
- Siemens S7
- Siemens LOGO!
- Festo CECC
- Festo CPX
- and more
Your preferred PLC not listed?
No problem. You can fit your PLC yourself on the "blank" EduTrainer®.
19" simulation modules
Modules for all situations
Thanks to a wide variety of simulation modules, all of which can be ordered individually, a huge range of different processes can be connected and simulated during the training. The modules are compatible with any PLC and are easy to assemble.
Existing EduTrainer® Universal units can be expanded with these modules at any time.