EDS® Water Management is a modular training system which represents the core processes of a water and wastewater treatment plant in the form of a water loop from the source to the wastewater treatment plant and back again.
After having worked through the exercises in the "Water Supply" workbook, learners will be able to:
- highlight special features of different pump types
- understand the influences on pump performance during water supply
- identify the interaction between pressure and flow rate in a piping system
- control water supply using different valve types
- describe the meaning of different pressure zones in a water distribution network
- detect water losses in distribution networks and highlight problems in leak detection
All workbooks contain:
- Sample solutions
- Training notes
- Worksheets for learners
- Multimedia CD-ROM with graphics
M. Groß, P. Maurer, Y. Salazar, T. Schwab, K. Treffry-Goatley, C. Wehlers
Issue 2014, 138 pages, colour, in folder.