With the easy-to-use forklift, the Robotino operates, for example, as a driverless transport system in a production environment.
Assembly is done in the loading bay of the Robotino with the assembly material included in the scope of the delivery. The electrical interface of the forklift is possible using the existing additional motor control. Here, the voltage supply and the increment generator are directly connected to the motor plate.
Program the function of the forklift in the Robotino View or via the OpenRobotino programming interface. In Robotino View you can set the axial speed from -100% to 100% using the "Power output" module component and read the axial position and speed of the linear axis using the "Speed sensor input" module component.
Basic principles and details of the automated logistics can be determined with this extension to the range of applications.
- Load bearing capacity up to 4 kg
- Maximum stroke 160 mm
- 2 proximity sensors for end-position monitoring
- 1 diffuse sensor for pallet control
- 2 self-centering pallets (included in scope of delivery)
- Connection via motor controls and encoder input
- Compatible with control board EA09