The RFID module is suitable for use in MPS® conveyors or as an individual module for use of slot or profile plates.
RFID (identification using electromagnetic waves) refers to a technology for transmitter/receiver systems for automatic and touchless identification and localization of objects via radio waves.
The RFID system consists of a transponder/tag on or in an item, which contains an identification code, and a read/write head for reading or writing this identifier.
- Power supply: 24 V DC
- Supported protocols: Modbus, EtherNet/IP, PROFINET
- H-rail mounting for basic functional module
- Sensor mounting to belt guide rail
Scope of delivery
- Network interface
- Basic functional module with extension module for 2 RFID write/read heads
- RFID write/read head including connecting cable (1 piece)
- Mounting material for basic functional module (Quick-Fix) and for sensor to profile plate and guide rail of MPS® Conveyor
- 10 x RFID tags with tool inserts for order no. 554301
- Technical datasheet