The Tec2Screen® simulations make it easier to get started with PLC programming. Realistic, graphical examples guide the user step-by-step through the complex program sequences.
Traffic lights at a junction control the flow of traffic in all directions. Demand-controlled pedestrian lights allow pedestrians to cross the road safely. The objective is to switch the lights for vehicles to red after a button is pressed to enable the pedestrians to cross the road safely.
- Complex sequence control systems with sequencers
3x Digital I/O Connect
Programmable logic controller, e.g. in the EduTrainer® Universal or EduTrainer® Compact, with at least:
– 1 digital input
– 9 digital outputs
The Classroom Manager Cloud learning management system is part of the complete learning concept. The following license levels are available for the courses & simulations:
- 100 users at 10 workstations
- 200 users at 20 workstations
- 500 users at 50 workstations
- 1000 users at 100 workstations
- Tec2Screen® Connect: Digital I/O (Sipariş no. 8028146)
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables, 106 pieces, red, blue, and black (Sipariş no. 8092668)
- EduTrainer® Universal preferred versions Laboratory: A4/A4 rack with SIMATIC® S7-1500 and 19" simulation modules
- EduTrainer® Universal preferred versions Laboratory: A4/A4 rack with Allen-Bradley CompactLogix and 19" simulation modules