The Tec2Screen® simulations make it easier to get started with PLC programming. Realistic, graphical examples guide the user step-by-step through the complex program sequences.
The sorting system distributes workpieces detected by the diffuse sensor at the start of the conveyor to three chutes. Two sensors upstream of the barrier detect the colour and material of the workpieces (black, red, metal) in order to then distribute them to the corresponding chutes via electromagnetically operated shunts. A retro-reflective sensor additionally monitors the level of the chutes.
- Sequencers and dependencies
3x Digital I/O Connect
Programmable logic controller, e.g. in the EduTrainer® Universal or EduTrainer® Compact, with at least:
– 6 digital inputs
– 4 digital outputs
The Classroom Manager Cloud learning management system is part of the complete learning concept. The following license levels are available for the courses & simulations:
- 100 users at 10 workstations
- 200 users at 20 workstations
- 500 users at 50 workstations
- 1000 users at 100 workstations
- Tec2Screen® Connect: Digital I/O (Sipariş no. 8028146)
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables, 106 pieces, red, blue, and black (Sipariş no. 8092668)
- EduTrainer® Universal preferred versions Laboratory: A4/A4 rack with SIMATIC® S7-1500 and 19" simulation modules
- EduTrainer® Universal preferred versions Laboratory: A4/A4 rack with Allen-Bradley CompactLogix and 19" simulation modules