The joining station checks the orientation of the workpiece and, if it is positioned correctly, affixes a cover/top section to it.
Workpieces placed on the belt are transported to the depth measurement point. An analog diffuse scanner checks the position of the workpiece. Workpieces with an orifice at the top are stopped in the assembly position by an electric stopper with a quarter turn actuator and given a cover/top section by the pick & place module. The workpiece is then transported to the end of the belt.
Workpieces that are not positioned correctly are transported straight to the end of the belt without stopping, and the PLC can generate an error message.
Fiber-optic through beam sensors with optoelectrical sensors monitor the material flow on the belts.
The joining station can be supplemented with MPS® upstream stations in two directions. The belts can also be operated in both directions.
Topic: IO-Link® or network technology
Different types of network technology can be used depending on the controller type.
Topic: Gripper technology/variability
The vacuum components are optimized for use with one another, and can grip a cover cleanly. If the workpiece that needs to be gripped is changed, the gripper system can also be changed. (Optional)
Like all other MPS® Stations, the great modularity of the joining station makes it particularly suited for project work. Logististical processes expand the flow of materials and offer wide-ranging training content.
- Operating pressure: 600 kPa (6 bar)
- Power supply: 24 V DC/4.5 A
- Round workpiece dimensions: 40 mm
- 6 (5) digital input signals
- 6 digital output signals
- 1 analog input (alternative)
- IO-Link® with 2x 4DI/4DO/2AI/1AO interface (in use: 4DI/4DO)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 350 x 700 x approx. 450 mm
- Station design
- Sensors – optical digital and analog, magnetic limit switches
- Connecting tubing and wiring
- Reading circuit diagrams
- Pneumatic control systems
- Handling systems
- Vacuum technology/gripper technology
- Connecting DC motors and motor controllers
- Belt control system
- Analog signal processing
- IO-Link® or the selected industrial network
- Joining process
- Variability of a production unit using conversion kits
Recommended training media
- WBT – Electropneumatics
- WBT – GrafCet
- WBT – PLC programming in accordance with IEC 61131
- FluidSIM® design and simulation program
- Textbook: Fundamentals of pneumatics and electropneumatics
- MPS® conveyor module, advanced level PLC programming
- MPS® pick & place module, advanced level PLC programming workbook
- MPS® trolley, 700 x 350
- Kontrol konsolu (Sipariş no. 195764)
- Fieldbus node CTEU
- VP/PV conversion kit (Sipariş no. 8064882)
- Simülasyon kutusu, dijital (Sipariş no. 170643)
- PA iş parçası seti (Sipariş no. 554301)
- CIROS®: professional training in virtual learning environments
- Elektropnömatik: WBT
- GRAFCET: WBT
- PLC programming in accordance with IEC 61131: WBT
- FluidSIM® 5
- EasyPort USB – EasyPort USB - ölçme,açık-çevrim kontrol, kapalı çevrim kontroliçin bir arayüz. Simülasyonugerçek dünyaya bağlar.
- Basic principles of pneumatics and electropneumatics: Textbook
- MPS® conveyor module, advanced level PLC programming: workbook
- MPS® Pick&Place module, advanced level PLC programming: workbook
- Alüminyum profil plaka (Sipariş no. 170395)
- Conveyor module (Sipariş no. 8032692)
- Conveyor module
- Pick&Place module (Sipariş no. 8031659)
- IO-Link DA interface (Sipariş no. 8038559)
- Başlangıç valfi, filtre kontrol valfi ile birlikte (Sipariş no. 540691)
- Cable holder with hook-and-loop fastener (pack of 10) (Sipariş no. 8034300)
- C interface (Sipariş no. 8025738)
- Quick-Fix clamping adapter (Sipariş no. 8026327)