Mobile Frameline basic frame with energy duct and setup with two DIN A4 lines and one ER line for individual lab and workshop design. Highly flexible and universal for basic and further technical training. Can be positioned back to back, space-saving storage of 3 frames compactly in a row at a depth of one meter also possible, including test setup. Compact design for extremely short setup times.
- Basic frame made of powder-coated steel pipe, light gray color RAL 7035
- Height adjustment via grid: 1953 – 2073 mm
- Four foot stabilizers with guide rollers and clamping brakes (roller diameter 75 mm)
- Vertical aluminum profiles with profile slots
Energy duct 230 V, 3 HE preconfigured with:
- On/off switch with indicator lamp
- Emergency off button
- RCD type B, 16 A circuit breaker
- 2x CAT6 bushings
- 4 Schuko plug sockets 230 V
- Safety laboratory sockets 230V (L1-N-PE)
- Fixed voltage 24 V/5 A
- One-handed coupling for compressed air outlet
Electrical connection of energy ducts via integrated multi-functional plug. The cable is conducted out of the energy duct at the bottom. When the cable is not needed, it can be stowed out-of-sight in the integrated cable trough.
Dimensions (W x D x H): 1505 x 700 x 1953 – 2073 mm