The extension component set with electrical installation and relay technology extends the TP 1011 and TP 1011-M equipment sets, basics of electrical engineering/electronics.
The plug-in components (including TP 1011 or TP 1011-M) are used for introducing students to electrical installation and industrial control technology. Students work with practical learning scenarios in realistic projects. This includes planning, constructing and testing a variety of basic circuits.
The extension component set consists of plug-in components on a storage panel. The plug-in components fit on the EduTrainer patch panel in a 19 mm grid. Symbols and electrical values are printed on the top of each plug-in component. In the event of malfunctions, the plug-in components can be easily opened and repaired.
- Connectors for 4 mm safety plug on the top of the components
- 4 mm safety plugs for all connections
- Ergonomically shaped, two-piece plastic housing
- Components that can plugged on top of each other with measurement connectors on the top
- 19 mm plug-in grid
- Delivered on a stable storage panel with labeling to enable clear allocation
- 2x relay, NO/NC
- Relay, NO/NO
- 2x toggle switch
- Crossover switch
- 2x pushbutton, two-pin, NO/NC
- 2x pushbutton, single-pin, NO
- Pushbutton, single pin, NC
- 2x lamp, 12 V/3 W
- Fuse, 1 A
- Basic circuits for electrical installation (switching-off, series connection, two-way connection, cross connection)
- Control circuits for relay technology