This Tec2Screen® course covers training content in the field of fluid engineering using Festo Didactic learning systems. Pictures from real-life situations, graphic representations of physical, technical processes, animated processes, and a direct connection to practice illustrate the subjects in a straightforward way.
- Moving a load efficiently
- Taking a reference measurement of an existing circuit
- Reducing consumption by reducing pressure
- Optimizing flow control
- Shutting off the compressed air supply in the end position
– 2x Digital I/O Connect
– 1x Analog In Connect
– 3x Power Connect
To carry out the course, you require Tec2Screen Manager 20/20, which you can install free of charge. It allows 20 users to work simultaneously on 20 workstations.
If you don’t want to purchase a Classroom Manager VT, you can download the Tec2Screen® Manager 20/20 free of charge. The following license level is available for the courses & simulations:
- 20 users at 20 workstations
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the courses.