This Tec2Screen® course covers training content from the field of fluid engineering using Festo Didactic learning systems. Pictures from real-life situations, graphic representations of physical, technical processes, animated processes, and a direct connection to practice illustrate the subjects in a straightforward way.
- Reducing consumption by reducing pressure on the return stroke
- Shutting off the compressed air supply in the retracted position
- Using a short-circuit valve
- Restricting supply air for the return stroke
- Using a 5-port/2-way double solenoid valve to save electrical power
– 2x Digital I/O Connect
– 2x Analog In Connect
– 4x Power Connect
To carry out the course, you require Tec2Screen Manager 20/20, which you can install free of charge. It allows 20 users to work simultaneously on 20 workstations.
If you don’t want to purchase a Classroom Manager VT, you can download the Tec2Screen® Manager 20/20 free of charge. The following license level is available for the courses & simulations:
- 20 users at 20 workstations
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the courses.