This Tec2Screen® course covers topics from the field of automation technology using the learning systems of Festo Didactic. Images from real-life situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes, animated processes and a direct link to practice illustrate the topics in a straightforward way.
- Using logic programming to program the Detection and Lifting modules
- Programming and testing simple and advanced logic control systems with the Detection and Lifting modules
- Learning about and using the logic functions
– AND, NOT, OR, and NAND
– RS flip-flop, SR flip-flop (memory modules)
1x SysLink Connect
The Classroom Manager Cloud learning management system is part of the complete learning concept. The following license levels are available for the courses & simulations:
- 100 users at 10 workstations
- 200 users at 20 workstations
- 500 users at 50 workstations
- 1000 users at 100 workstations
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the courses.