This Tec2Screen® course covers topics from the field of automation technology using the learning systems of Festo Didactic. Images from real-life situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes, animated processes and a direct link to practice illustrate the topics in a straightforward way.
- Programming the Stacking Magazine module of the Distribution station using logic programming
- Control system structure
- Programming with function elements
- Basic logic functions (AND, OR, NOT)
- Programming motion sequences using the basic logic functions
- What are overlapping signals and how can I avoid them?
- Signal storage with memory modules – differences and correct use
1x SysLink Connect
The Classroom Manager learning management system is part of the complete learning concept. The following license levels are available for the courses & simulations:
- 100 users at 10 workstations
- 200 users at 20 workstations
- 500 users at 50 workstations
- 1000 users at 100 workstations
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the courses.