This Tec2Screen® course covers topics from the field of automation technology using the learning systems of Festo Didactic. Images from real-life situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes, animated processes and a direct link to practice illustrate the topics in a straightforward way.
- Programming the Stacking Magazine module of the Distribution station using logic programming
- Control system structure
- Programming with function elements
- Basic logic functions (AND, OR, NOT)
- Programming motion sequences using the basic logic functions
- What are overlapping signals and how can I avoid them?
- Signal storage with memory modules – differences and correct use
– 1x SysLink Connect
To carry out the course, you require Tec2Screen Manager 20/20, which you can install free of charge. It allows 20 users to work simultaneously on 20 workstations.
If you don’t want to purchase a Classroom Manager, you can download the Tec2Screen® Manager 20/20 free of charge. The following license level is available for the courses & simulations:
- 20 users at 20 workstations
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the courses.