This Tec2Screen® course covers topics from the field of automation technology using the learning systems of Festo Didactic. Images from real-life situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes, animated processes and a direct link to practice illustrate the topics in a straightforward way.
- Commissioning the Stacking Magazine module of the Distribution station
- Function and applications of a stacking magazine in production
- Learning about the electric and pneumatic components
- Actuating a linear cylinder
- Creating the assignment list
- Adjusting the end-position switches
- Setting the one-way flow control valves
- Mounting the through-beam sensor
– 1x SysLink Connect
To carry out the course, you require Tec2Screen Manager 20/20, which you can install free of charge. It allows 20 users to work simultaneously on 20 workstations.
The Classroom Manager Cloud learning management system is part of the complete learning concept. The following license levels are available for the courses & simulations:
- 100 users at 10 workstations
- 200 users at 20 workstations
- 500 users at 50 workstations
- 1000 users at 100 workstations
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the courses.