The multimedia tool for teaching in schools and companies
- Structured DVD archive containing complete documentation.
- For projects, for teaching and exam preparation.
- For all training-relevant areas of automation technology.
- For teachers and trainees: The structure and content have been organized to enable students to work on any task independently with the Mechatronics Assistant.
- Practical and topic-related books of exercises with solutions
- Graphics, photos, animations, video sequences, presentations
- Manuals, operating instructions, datasheets, and circuit diagrams
- Other auxiliary means and the complete technical documentation as well as numerous tips on working with MPS®.
The benefits to you
- With ready-to-use exercises on modules, stations, and systems mean that the lesson on MPS® can start immediately.
- Various levels of difficulty for different proficiency levels: from introductory exercises to complex projects.
- Create your own archive: All of the exercises can be easily changed and saved as custom exercises.
- Personalize your documents and re-use them again and again: Many documents for the Mechatronics Assistant are available in the source format (e.g., doc, ppt, dxf).
- Further information and cross-references can be opened quickly using hyperlinks.
- The high-performance, full-text search delivers content on demand. The graphics, animations, and videos are also tagged with keywords and can be found.
- Always up-to-date thanks to free updates. Updates, new exercises, sample programs, and project ideas can simply be downloaded free of charge. Your Mechatronics Assistant grows with your needs: www.festo-didactic.de.
- PC with Win XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Flash Player
- Microsoft Office
- Acrobat Reader
- DXF viewer
- Sound card
- DVD drive
- Screen resolution: Min. 1024 x 768
- Multiple licenses for local installations or network installations with any number of licenses. With online activation or dongle.
- Can be installed in either German, English or Spanish. Other languages available on request.
- Delivery on DVD in Systainer.
- The Mechatronics Assistant is a learning software including technical documentation and sample exercises for MPS stations of the C release. A download link is now available free of charge on the InfoPortal.
Only order the learning software under the above-mentioned part number if you want to receive it on DVD, otherwise simply download it here.