Everything on the subject of hydraulics. The program is divided into technical knowledge and coursework.
This interactive self-taught program covers the basics of hydraulic control. Participants learn to find practical and theoretical solutions to the key exercises in a basic course on hydraulics, e.g. as part of a basic vocational training course.
In this course the theoretically acquired technical knowledge is reinforced. A wide range of exercise types makes the course interesting and successful: participants have to draw symbols and circuit diagrams, answer multiple-choice questions and set up and connect circuits in PC-based video clips.
From the contents:
- Physical basics (units, properties, laws)
- Hydraulic systems (principles of a hydraulic system)
- Drive units (components, pumps, containers, filters)
- Drives (single-acting cylinders, double-acting cylinders, hydraulic motors)
- Directional valves (design characteristics, 2/2 directional valves, 3/2 directional valves, 4/2 directional valves, 4/3 directional valves, special circuits)
- Stop valves (non-return valves, pilot operated non-return valves)
- Pressure control valves (pressure relief valves, pressure regulation valves)
- Flow control valves (throttle valves, flow control valves)
- Additional requirements
We meet your requirements
install our eLearning courses on the Classroom Manager Cloud or any other learning management system or directly access them online on my|eCampus.