Mobile Frameline basic frame with energy duct for individual lab and workshop design. Highly flexible and universal for basic and further technical training. Back-to-back positioning is possible, as well as compact, space-saving storage of 3 frames in a row to one meter deep. Compact design for extremely short setup times.
- Basic frame made of powder-coated steel pipe, light gray color RAL 7035
- Infinitely-variable height adjustment with gas spring between 830 – 1295 mm
- Four foot stabilizers with guide rollers and clamping brakes (roller diameter 75 mm)
- Vertical aluminum profiles with profile slots
Energy duct 230 V, 3 HE preconfigured with:
- On/off switch with indicator lamp
- Emergency off button
- RCD type B, 16 A circuit breaker
- 2x CAT6 bushings
- 4 Schuko plug sockets 230 V
- Safety laboratory sockets 230 V (L1-N-PE)
- Fixed voltage 24 V/5 A
- One-handed coupling for compressed air outlet with pressure reducer and pressure gauge
Electrical connection of energy ducts via integrated multi-functional plug. The cable is conducted out of the energy duct at the bottom. When the cable is not needed, it can be stowed out-of-sight in the integrated cable trough.
Dimensions (W x D x H): 1505 x 700 x 830 – 1295 mm