The robot assembly module is used to mount assemblies in the MPS® robot station. The module supplies the individual components for the assembly process of the pneumatic cylinder: A double-acting cylinder pushes the cylinder end cap out of the stacking magazine. The pistons are stored on a pallet. A double-acting cylinder pushes the springs out of a slim magazine.
All components of the robot assembly module are fastened to a mounting plate which can be mounted repeatedly with positional accuracy on the station's profile plate. This guarantees a rapid conversion of the station.
The robot handling module with the assembly retainer are required to assemble the pneumatic cylinder. In order to control the modules with the robot control system, the robot interface unit (order no. 8046131) is required.
Scope of delivery
- Stacking magazine module (end caps)
- Piston pallet
- Separating module (springs)
- Output slide module
- Mounting plate
- Mounting material for profile plate
- Operating pressure max: 600 kPa (6 bar)
- Power supply: 24 V DC
- 8 digital inputs
- 3 digital outputs
- Overall height/width/length: 370/325/370 mm
- Weight: 8 kg
- Introduction to and application of automated assembly systems
- Planning an assembly station
- Correct usage of limit switches
- Robot programming using I/O communication
- Commissioning of the entire process