The load resistance is used to load electrical machinery for use as generators or as starting resistors for slip ring rotors.
It consists of a rheostat with an upstream protecting resistor. An additional fixed resistor can extend the load range.
The rheostat is infinitely adjustable; the multi-level winding allows different maximum peak currents to be set as loads.
The 3-phase rectifier allows the load resistance to be used as a load for alternating and 3-phase current sources.
All connection locations are standardised and are laid out as safety sockets.
- Max. input voltage: 230 V DC, 3x 400 V AC
- Load capacity: 500 W
- Setting range: 1.8 – 1 kΩ
- Maximum current:
1.8 – 30 Ω, 3.1 A
30 – 56 Ω, 1.8 A
56 – 140 Ω, 0.95 A
140 – 1 kΩ, 0.6 A
- Protecting resistance: 1.8 Ω
- Extension resistance: 1 kΩ/180 W
- Front panel: 266 x 297 mm
- For use in an A4 frame
- Connection via 4 mm safety plugs
- Through-feed for 3 x 400 V AC