Allen-Bradley EduTrainer® Compact ML 1200
This EduTrainer® Compact makes use of the Allen-Bradley ML 1200 controller. 16 digital inputs and outputs are wired to 2 SysLink sockets (A and B). The 8 digital outputs at SysLink A can be switched off via an emergency stop jumper.
The inputs and outputs are supplied with power via the 24 V sockets. The 24 V NA emergency stop signal can be additionally connected to an input.
Technical Data for the CPU
- Supply power: 24 V DC
- Maximum input power: 40 VA
- Input current, IN 0 – 3: 7.3 mA, 0 – 20 kHz at 24 V
- Input current, IN 4 – 16: 8.9 mA, 0 – 1 kHz at 24 V
- 8 relay outputs: 1.2 A at 24 V DC
- 8 FET outputs: 1 A
The mounting system
- EduTrainer® Compact for ER mounting frame in three different sizes with height and depth of approx. 170 x 80 mm:
– Width for size 1 (ER1): 242 mm
– Width for size 2 (ER2): 364 mm
– Width for size 3 (ER3): 486 mm
- 19" module with SysLink system connector
- Suitable for ER mounting frame or unfastened on the table
- Lightweight injection moulded housing
- The unit is supplied fully assembled.
- Other combinations are possible via the online configurator.
Recommended training media
WBT PLC programming in accordance with IEC 61131
- I/O data cable with SysLink connectors (IEEE 488) (Cod comandă 34031)
- RSLogix 500 Starter (Cod comandă 535829)
- Programming cable ML 1500 (Cod comandă 535827)
- Tabletop power supply unit
- Power supply unit for mounting frame
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables, 106 pieces, red, blue, and black (Cod comandă 8092668)
- PLC programming in accordance with IEC 61131: WBT