The modular mini control system from Siemens
For solutions in discrete and stand-alone automation applications in the lower performance range.
The SIMATIC S7-1200 controller family has an integrated engineering system: SIMATIC STEP 7 Basic for controllers and HMI
EduTrainer® Universal with:
- 75 kByte main memory, 4 MByte program memory
- Interface: RJ45
- 14 digital inputs (24 V DC)
- 10 digital outputs (24 V DC, 500 mA)
- 2 analog inputs, 10 bit (0 – 10 V)
Analog output SB 1232 AQ
- AO 1 x 12 Bit (± 10 V DC/0 – 20 mA)
The holder system
- EduTrainer® Universal, size 1, W x H 305 x 300 mm
- 19" module simulation plate with 2 x SysLink plug connector for MPS® station and control panel, each with 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs and 1 x Sub-D 15-pin plug connection with 4 analog inputs and 2 analog outputs; emergency stop jumper to connect a safety circuit for disconnecting 8 digital outputs.
- Integrated 110/230 V/24 V, 4 A power supply unit
- Can be placed on a desk or in an MPS® station
- Stable, powder-coated, sheet-steel holder system
- Can be expanded with 19" simulation modules (only order no. 567242)
Order no. 567240 includes all the required equipment with simulation modules:
- 19" module 16IN (12 HP), 16 digital inputs on 4 mm safety sockets and 16 switches/pushbuttons for signal simulation
- 19" module 16OUT (12 HP), 16 digital outputs on 4 mm safety sockets
- 19" module 4AIN/2AOUT (12 HP), analog processing 4 analog inputs on 4 mm safety sockets can be switched to simulation via potentiometer and 2 analog outputs on 4 mm safety sockets
- 19" module 24 V/0 V (9 TE), 8 x 4 mm safety sockets, red for 24 V distribution, 8 x 4 mm safety sockets, blue for 0 V distribution
Special license rules apply for schools and educational institutes in the commercial sector.
Order no. 567240 and 567242 are based on Siemens SCE Trainer Packages and contain six EduTrainers® each, including programming cable (Ethernet cable) and STEP 7 Basic programming software. When Siemens updates these Trainer Packages, the controllers are replaced by the successor models. Subject to technical implementation.