The "Electrical engineering 1" training program is one of a series of new programs in the field of electrical engineering and electronics. These programs are real-world oriented and authentically structured. Case studies from practice provide a concise illustration of the topicscovered. All training co ntent is taught by means of audio clips. Additionally, the narrative text can be viewed on the sitemap.
Trainees experience a regular exchange of input and output, with phases of presentation and explanation alternating with phases of activity and interaction. This enhances motivation and learning.
Progress monitoring exercises are scheduled after a maximum of five pages of learning, with the goal of having trainees repeat, apply, and develop what they have learned themselves. Exercises are incorporated during teaching, at the end of each learning step, and within the case studies. During an exercise, the program responds to each of the trainee’s answers with the appropriate feedback..
Various tools are built-in to the training program, such as Excel worksheets, an integrated calculator, PDF files, and various downloads. The training programs contain both a comprehensive glossary and a full text search.
From the table of contents:
- Closed circuit
- Electrical conductivity
- Units and symbols
- Ohm's Law
- Measuring in the circuit
- Voltage supplies
- The resistor as a component
- Series connection of resistors
- Parallel connection of resistors
- Voltage divider
- The resistor as a sensor
- Battery-powered screwdriver
- Measuring range extension
- Temperature controlled heating
- Level detection
A range of practical examples provide a reference point for real-world use:
- Battery-powered screwdriver (components and functions, voltage measurement, current measurement)
- Measuring range extension (voltage measurement, current measurement, high-voltage shunt)
- Temperature controlled heating (control diagram, switching on closed-loop controller, upper and lower switching value, controlled heating, switching value setting via potentiometer)
- Level detection (level detection with full and empty tank, test in operation)
We meet your requirements
Our eLearning courses can be made available to you in several ways, depending on your learning infrastructure.
- Within the basic subscription of our digital learning portal Festo LX. Discover our eLearning courses and many more contents and features.
- Single online access for selected eLearning courses via Festo LX, if you are only interested in selected courses.
- Integration in the Classroom Manager Vocational Training.
- Integration in your existing Learning Management System.
Find out more about our eLearning solutions and the different purchasing solutions here