This Tec2Screen® course covers topics from the field of fluid power using the learning systems of Festo Didactic. Images from real-life situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes, animated processes and a direct link to practice illustrate the topics in a straightforward way.
- Efficient gripping with vacuum
- Reducing consumption by using a vacuum-saving circuit
- Implementing the ejector pulse
– 2x Digital I/O Connect
– 1x Analog In Connect
– 3x Power Connect
We meet your requirements
Our Tec2Screen courses and simulations can be made available to you in several ways, depending on your learning infrastructure.
- Single online access for selected T2S courses and simulations via Festo LX, if you are only interested in selected contents.
With this licensing option, the functionality of our learning portal Festo LX are limited and optimized for the single usage and management of courses as well as the tracking of learning progress.
In case you are interested in more features and course content from Festo Didactic, please have a look at the Basic Package subscription of our new learning portal Festo LX Learn more
If you have also subscribed to the Festo LX basic package, the selected courses and simulations will be unlocked additionally for you and functions will not be limited.
- Integration in the Classroom Manager Vocational Training
If you are interested in a full Learning Management System solution, we recommend the Classroom Manager Vocation Training (CRM VT) to you.
Similar as Festo LX, this is a cloud-based online solution.
You can purchase our Tec2Screen courses and simulations as integration to the Classroom Manager in a subscription-based model (selecting the number of users and the duration of your subscription in years).
- Tec2Screen® Connect: Digital I/O (Cod comandă 8028146)
- Tec2Screen® Connect: Analog In (Cod comandă 8028147)
- Tec2Screen® Connect: Power (Cod comandă 8028149)
- Non-return valve, delockable (Cod comandă 540715)
- Non-return valve (Cod comandă 153462)
- One-way flow control valve (Cod comandă 193967)
- Plastic tubing
- Start-up valve with filter control valve (Cod comandă 540691)
- 2 x 3/2-way solenoid valve with LED, normally closed (Cod comandă 567198)
- Vacuum gauge (Cod comandă 573042)
- Vacuum generator, type L (Cod comandă 573259)
- Suction gripper 30 SS (Cod comandă 573046)
- Suction gripper 20 CS with vacuum security valve (Cod comandă 573047)
- Workpiece set “Housings” (Cod comandă 534619)
- Flow sensor, 0.5 – 50 l/min, analogue (Cod comandă 8036235)
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables, 106 pieces, red, blue, and black (Cod comandă 8092668)