The supply unit ensures safe operation of single-phase servo controllers or frequency converters at workstations where there is no corresponding infrastructure. It is connected to the mains supply via a non-heating device cable and makes it possible to provide an electrically safe workstation even in places where there is no separate fuse protection or type B RCD protection available.
The unit offers the following functions:
- Short circuit protection
- RCD protection, type B
- Circuit breaker B10
- Emergency stop for the workstation
- Safety when restarting after voltage recovery
- Switching the workstation power supply on and off
It also provides the 24 V DC voltage necessary for operation.
The locations of all connections are standardised and are laid out as safety sockets.
- Supply voltage: 1 AC/230 V (50 Hz)
- Output voltage: 1 AC 230 V with type B RCD protection 30 mA, output current max. 10 A
- DC 24 V, 2 A
- All outputs protected against short circuits and overload
- Front panel: 133 x 297 mm
- Console housing with rubber feet for use in an A4 frame or on a table
- Power supply via non-heating device connection
- Phase monitoring for polarity reversal and failure
- Lockable on/off switch
- Outputs for 4 mm safety plugs