Drives with stepper motors
One of the main reasons why drive tasks are implemented with stepper motor drives in modern systems is the cost benefit. However, the weaknesses associated with their design mean that basic knowledge of the components and areas of application is essential.
The current components in the equipment set and the supplied PC software provide a useful introduction to this topic.
Convenient and open
The integrated simulation box allows the connection of the required inputs and displays the states of all important outputs. This allows convenient operation without any additional hardware. The analogue and digital SysLink interfaces make it easy to integrate the drives in complete systems for explaining additional content.
- The latest generation of modern drive components from Festo
- Integrated SysLink interfaces
- Integrated test box for all important I/Os
- Standardised concept from basic principles to application
- The component set contains all of the components for carrying out basic experiments and provides clear assignment thanks to its printed storage panel.
- Components of a drive system
- RPM regulation
The basic principles of stepper motor drive technology are explained using real project engineering.
Worksheets support the students through the required stages of introduction, planning and execution of exercises, evaluation of results and documentation.
Articular emphasis is placed on independent execution by the student.
The workbook contains:
- Didactic notes
- Multimedia CD-ROM with graphics
- Worksheets for the student
- EGC linear axis 600 mm including mounting kit (Cod comandă 571873)
- MPS handling station, electric: Electric handling technology with linear axes (Cod comandă 567203)
- USB adapter RS232 (Cod comandă 540699)
- Electric drives 1: eLearning course
- Electric drives 2: eLearning course
- Fundamentals of stepper motor drive technology: Workbook