The louvre is used to emulate situations in building automation. For this purpose, the louvre can be raised or lowered and the slat position can be influenced. The connections for controlling "UP" and "DOWN" are routed to 4 mm safety sockets. The plate also contains the KNX system distributor for 230 V.
The locations of all connections are standardised and are routed to safety sockets or system plugs.
- Input voltage: 1 x 230 V AC
- Output voltage: 1 x 230 V AC
- Louvre: Length 440 mm, stroke 160 mm
- Power consumption: 100 W, current max. 0.45 A
- Front panel: 399 x 297 mm
- Console housing with rubber feet for use in an A4 frame or on a table
- Connection via 4 mm safety plugs
- Through-feed for KNX bus via compact KNX bus plug connectors
- Connection option for the louvre control to the KNX compact board via jumper plugs