The workbook for the pick & place station contains nine project-based exercises in increasing complexity. Work instructions and safety precautions, fundamental technical information on components and mode of operation of the pick & place station plus detailed help guides and circuit diagrams provide ideal preparation for industrial reality.
The workbook contains:
- Sample solutions
- Training notes
- Worksheets for the student
- Courseware on data storage media/download
- Authors: Frank Ebel, Sandra Funk, Heike Greißl, Christian Hartung, Markus Schmid, Dimitrios Tsakas
- Version 07/2018
The workbook teaches the following learning content, among others:
- Getting to know the belt module and commissioning this.
- Getting to know the pick & place module and commissioning this.
- Becoming familiar with the essential components of a mechatronic system based on the example of the pick & place station.
- Preparation and commissioning of a mechatronic system
- Acquisition of fundamental knowledge on pneumatic grippers and vacuum technology