The Tec2Screen® courses teach training content on sensors with the Festo Didactic learning system. Images from real-life situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes, animated processes and a direct link to practice illustrate the topics in a straightforward way.
- The setup, function, and switching characteristics of a capacitive proximity sensor.
- Relationship between object material and sensing distance
- Relationship between object material thickness and sensing distance
- Material sensing through container walls
- Effect of the container wall on the material verification
- Fill level measurement, content check
– 1x Digital I/O Connect
– 1x Analog In Connect
– 1x Power Connect
To carry out the course, you require Tec2Screen Manager 20/20, which you can install free of charge. It allows 20 users to work simultaneously on 20 workstations.
The Classroom Manager Cloud learning management system is part of the complete learning concept. The following license levels are available for the courses & simulations:
- 100 users at 10 workstations
- 200 users at 20 workstations
- 500 users at 50 workstations
- 1000 users at 100 workstations
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the courses.