This Tec2Screen® course covers topics from the field of automation technology using the learning systems of Festo Didactic. Images from real-life situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes, animated processes and a direct link to practice illustrate the topics in a straightforward way.
- Programming the Stacking Magazine module of the Distribution/Conveyor station using logic programming
- Function and applications of a stacking magazine in production
- Learning about the electric and pneumatic components
- Actuating a linear cylinder
- Creating the assignment list
- Adjusting the end-position switches
- Setting the one-way flow control valves
- Mounting the through-beam sensor
– 1x SysLink Connect
To carry out the course, you require Tec2Screen Manager 20/20, which you can install free of charge. It allows 20 users to work simultaneously on 20 workstations.
If you don’t want to purchase a Classroom Manager VT , you can download the Tec2Screen® Manager 20/20 free of charge. The following license level is available for the courses & simulations:
- 20 users at 20 workstations
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the courses.