What is Connected Learning?
Learning methods which frequently supplement and support each other, and include the following:
- Practical learning
- Classroom-based learning
- Independent learning
With Connected Learning, these methods are merged into a single form of learning. The virtual world and the real world are seamlessly integrated. Software and hardware, theory and practice, student and teacher – Connected Learning promotes intuitive, interactive learning.
Our patented solution for Connected Learning: Tec2Screen®. Guaranteed fun, motivated learning!
The concept consists of:
- Tec2Screen® app
- Tec2Screen Manager for 20 users/workstations
- Learning management system: Classroom Manager Cloud (optional for all other licence levels) full functionality of a learning management system
- Tec2Screen® hardware
- Optional learning systems
Exciting courses for exploratory learning
Videos, animations, measuring exercises and test assignments inspire students to explore and discover. The measuring instruments integrated into the courses make interactive troubleshooting exciting.
Courses can also be completed offline, outside the lab, so that technical knowledge can be acquired anywhere at any time.
Tec2Screen® Courses Pneumatics
Tec2Screen® course – Energy-efficient movement
- Moving a load efficiently
- Performing a reference measurement of the existing circuit
- Reducing consumption by reducing pressure
- Optimizing flow control
- Shutting off the compressed air supply in the end position
- Energy-efficient clamping
- Energy-efficient lifting
- Energy-efficient gripping
Tec2Screen® Courses Hydraulics
Tec2Screen® course – Flow resistances
- Flow types and pressure drop
- Measuring and evaluating the flow resistance of hydraulic lines as a pressure-flow characteristic curve
- Influencing factors on the flow resistance of hydraulic lines
- Quantity curve for a hydraulic power unit
- Pressureless pump circulation
- Dynamic pressure adaptation
Understand the real world better with simulations
As a component of modern training systems, the Tec2Screen® simulations can be used to test and simulate controllers and applications for PLC technology under realistic conditions. This new knowledge encourages practical and safe experimentation without real consequences or the need to purchase additional hardware.
The learning management system
Classroom Manager manages courses and simulations as well as original documents and materials. Trainers assign these to each student and can simultaneously record progress.
New interfaces: Connects
To explore the connection between the real world and the virtual world, we have developed the Connects – plug-in modules with a patented interface. The Connects allow direct interaction between software and hardware for direct interaction between theory and practice.
Unique: Signal flow is completely transparent and easy to follow.
As a base unit, the Tec2Screen® Base connects the iPad® with the patented Connects. The iPad® can also be used as a fully functional tablet, independently of Tec2Screen®, in the classroom and elsewhere.
Tec2Screen® won Festo Didactic the iF Design Award in 2015.
Trainers use Classroom Manager to assign individual courses, simulations and original documents to students. Training content is loaded onto Tec2Screen® from a network. Students log in with their assigned user information and view the available courses. These courses can be completed online or offline.
In the courses, students have the opportunity to interact directly with other learning systems via the Connects. Classroom Manager continuously documents each student's progress. This allows trainers to actively coach students.