The Tec2Screen® course on the subject of industrial instrumentation and process control communicates the closed-loop systems training content with Festo Didactic learning systems. Images from real-life situations, graphic representations of physical, technical processes, animated processes and a direct connection to practice provide a straightforward illustration of the topics.
- Controlled systems and their characteristics P, PT1, PT2, I, Tt
- Closed-loop controllers: two-point controllers, P controllers, PI controllers, PID controllers
- Block diagrams of the control loops
- Behavior of simple control loops
- Programming digital closed-loop controllers
- Optimizing closed-loop controllers according to configuration rules
- Simulating the control loops
- Real control with TP 1013
- Real control with pneumatically controlled systems
- 1x Analog in Connect
- 1x analogue Out Connect
- 1x Digital I/O Connect
We meet your requirements
Our Tec2Screen courses and simulations can be made available to you in several ways, depending on your learning infrastructure.
- Single online access for selected T2S courses and simulations via Festo LX, if you are only interested in selected contents.
With this licensing option, the functionality of our learning portal Festo LX are limited and optimized for the single usage and management of courses as well as the tracking of learning progress.
In case you are interested in more features and course content from Festo Didactic, please have a look at the Basic Package subscription of our new learning portal Festo LX Learn more
If you have also subscribed to the Festo LX basic package, the selected courses and simulations will be unlocked additionally for you and functions will not be limited.
- Integration in the Classroom Manager Vocational Training
If you are interested in a full Learning Management System solution, we recommend the Classroom Manager Vocation Training (CRM VT) to you.
Similar as Festo LX, this is a cloud-based online solution.
You can purchase our Tec2Screen courses and simulations as integration to the Classroom Manager in a subscription-based model (selecting the number of users and the duration of your subscription in years).
- Integration in the Tec2Screen Manager
The free of charge Tec2Screen Manager is the right solution for you if you don’t need any Learning Management System functionalities.
The Tec2Screen Manager allows you to use the courses and simulations on your iPad and for offline learning.
With the Tec2Screen Manager, it is possible for 20 users to learn at the same time.
It is only possible to use the Tec2Screen Manager up to Apple iPad generation 7.
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the course.
- Equipment set TP 1013 (order no. 8023964)
- Fill level section (order no. 8133444)
To be able to perform control with pneumatically controlled systems, the following optional additional components are required
Included in TP101:
- 2x flow control valves (order no.: 193972)>TP101
- 1x 3/2-way valve (order no.: 152860) >TP101
- 1x pressure regulator (order no.: 539756) >TP101
Included in TP201:
- 1x pressure sensor (order no.: 572745)>TP201
- 1x 3/2 air solenoid valve (order no.: 567198) >TP201
- 2x air reservoirs (order no.: 573281)
- 1x prop. pressure regulator (order no.: 539779)
- Tec2Screen® Connect: Digital I/O (Nr. zamówieniowy 8028146)
- Tec2Screen® Connect: Analog In (Nr. zamówieniowy 8028147)
- Tec2Screen® Connect: Analog Out (Nr. zamówieniowy 8028148)
- Zestaw urządzeń TP 1013: Podstawy techniki regulacyjnej (Nr. zamówieniowy 8023964)
- Application Module Level Control (Nr. zamówieniowy 8133444)