The Tec2Screen® simulations make it easier to get started with PLC programming. Realistic, graphical examples guide the user step-by-step through the complex program sequences.
Electric linear axes use a rotary spindle to approach previously defined points with high positional accuracy. The linear axis is actuated by a motor controller that can be switched between forward and reverse operation, as well as between two travel speeds. Three proximity sensors detect the precise position of the slide.
- 2-axis, pneumatic, with possibility of collision
- Collision avoidance
We meet your requirements
Our Tec2Screen courses and simulations can be made available to you in several ways, depending on your learning infrastructure.
- Single online access for selected T2S courses and simulations via Festo LX, if you are only interested in selected contents.
With this licensing option, the functionality of our learning portal Festo LX are limited and optimized for the single usage and management of courses as well as the tracking of learning progress.
In case you are interested in more features and course content from Festo Didactic, please have a look at the Basic Package subscription of our new learning portal Festo LX Learn more
If you have also subscribed to the Festo LX basic package, the selected courses and simulations will be unlocked additionally for you and functions will not be limited.
- Integration in the Classroom Manager Vocational Training
If you are interested in a full Learning Management System solution, we recommend the Classroom Manager Vocation Training (CRM VT) to you.
Similar as Festo LX, this is a cloud-based online solution.
You can purchase our Tec2Screen courses and simulations as integration to the Classroom Manager in a subscription-based model (selecting the number of users and the duration of your subscription in years).
2x Digital I/O Connect
Programmable logic controller, e.g. in the EduTrainer® Universal or EduTrainer® Compact, with at least:
– 3 digital inputs
– 4 digital outputs
- Tec2Screen® Connect: Digital I/O (Nr. zamówieniowy 8028146)
- Bezpieczne przewody laboratoryjne 4 mm, 106 szt., czerwone, niebieskie i czarne (Nr. zamówieniowy 8092668)
- Preferowane wersje EduTrainer® Universal do laboratorium: Kaseta A4 z SIMATIC S7-300 i modułami symulacyjnymi 19"
- Preferowane wersje EduTrainer® Universal do laboratorium: kaseta A4/A4 z SIMATIC S7-1500 i moduły symulacyjne 19”
- Preferowane wersje EduTrainer® Universal do laboratorium: kaseta A4/A4-Rack z Allen-Bradley CompactLogix i moduły symulacyjne 19″