The Tec2Screen® course Industry 4.0 provides training content on the subject of the fourth industrial revolution in conjunction with the Festo Didactic learning systems. The training content is conveyed in a simple manner using images from real situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes and animated processes and a direct relation to practice.
- Explanation of the term Industry 4.0
- Historical developments from the various industrial revolutions.
- Key elements of Industry 4.0
- Industry 4.0 technologies such as RFID, cyber-physical systems, Internet of Things
- Business models from Industry 4.0 such as batch size 1, transformability, big data, human machine interaction, digital twins, M2M
- Commissioning of a system using Augmented Reality
- Reading and interpreting of RFID tag data
- Modern communication concepts between humans and machines
No connects, WLAN only
We meet your requirements
Our Tec2Screen courses and simulations can be made available to you in several ways, depending on your learning infrastructure.
- Single online access for selected T2S courses and simulations via Festo LX, if you are only interested in selected contents.
With this licensing option, the functionality of our learning portal Festo LX are limited and optimized for the single usage and management of courses as well as the tracking of learning progress.
In case you are interested in more features and course content from Festo Didactic, please have a look at the Basic Package subscription of our new learning portal Festo LX Learn more
If you have also subscribed to the Festo LX basic package, the selected courses and simulations will be unlocked additionally for you and functions will not be limited.
- Integration in the Classroom Manager Vocational Training
If you are interested in a full Learning Management System solution, we recommend the Classroom Manager Vocation Training (CRM VT) to you.
Similar as Festo LX, this is a cloud-based online solution.
You can purchase our Tec2Screen courses and simulations as integration to the Classroom Manager in a subscription-based model (selecting the number of users and the duration of your subscription in years).