Learn the basis of power circuits in a safe environment
Preparing your students with comprehensive and realistic knowledge of the fundamental principles of electricity is top priority, especially for further studies in this area. To meet this need, Festo offers, as part of its continuously growing portfolio in electrical engineering, a series of learning packages for teaching the basics of continuous and alternating current power circuits.
To meet your lab-specific needs, in terms of teaching and capabilities, our learning solutions in this field are fully modular and can be merged with other packages to create the perfect lab for your school.
Computerized tools designed for learning
To guide students through the learning path, Festo Didactic provides state-of-the-art data acquisition tools for fast, easy, and safe measurements, decreasing the set-up time and reducing the downtime of using standard measuring instruments.
The Data Acquisition and Control Interface comes with an oscilloscope, a phasor analyzer, a data table, and a graph on software specifically designed and optimized for learning purposes. This platform is at the center of our learning approach and can be easily and inexpensively upgraded later on to also perform numerous power electronics control applications (choppers, inverters, drives, etc.).
- Flexible packages for specific training and budget needs
- Powerful USB acquisition module that can measure up to 4 high voltage and 4 high current inputs at the same time
- Includes meters, oscilloscope, phasor analyzer, data table, graph and harmonic analyzer
- Safe working environment at high voltage
- A4 form factors
- Modular approach allows package combinations
- Top-of-the-line data acquisition and control interface designed for learning purposes
- No need for several meters to take all the measurements. This means less time lost in switching connections or reading different devices.
- 4 high-voltage and 4 high-current isolated inputs measured in real-time which can be shown and calculated simultaneously
- New and safer grounding methods between the modules
- Voltage, Current, Ohm's Law
- Equivalent Resistance
- Power in DC Circuits
- Series and Parallel Circuits
- The Sine Wave, Phase Angle and Phase Shift
- Instantaneous Power and Average Power
- Inductive and Capacitive Reactance
- Active, Reactive and Apparent Power
- Solving AC Circuits Methods
- Three-Phase Circuits
- Three-Phase Power Measurement
- Phase Sequence
The exercises in the workbooks contain the theory and lab manipulations that covers the above training content. For further information, click on the link below:
- Digital Multimeter (Nr. zamówieniowy 579782)
- Connection Lead Set and Grounding Kit (Nr. zamówieniowy 595916)
- Mobile Frameline, complete model without energy duct (Nr. zamówieniowy 8075133)
- 3 AC Power Supply and Safety Unit (Nr. zamówieniowy 594826)
- Resistive Load (Nr. zamówieniowy 594820)
- Inductive Load (Nr. zamówieniowy 594821)
- Capacitive Load (Nr. zamówieniowy 594822)
- 3 AC 400 V/DC 230 V/Power Supply (Nr. zamówieniowy 594825)
- AC 24 V Power Supply (Nr. zamówieniowy 772050)
- Data Acquisition and Control Interface (Nr. zamówieniowy 594499)
- AC 230 V/DC 325 V Variable Power Supply (Nr. zamówieniowy 8089266)