The robot assembly cell is equipped with everything necessary for robotics training. Completely enclosed and with safety doors, they facilitate totally safe working. Hot topics such as camera-supported assembly, use of gripper change systems, camera tracking, producing batch sizes of 1 and much more can be taught in a practical way using the robot assembly cell.
The cell has two conveyors which run in opposite directions. A third conveyor forms a bypass for the workpiece carrier, fed to the robot as an assembly order. Even with longer assembly processes, this prevents jams in the material flow. The workpieces (PCBs) are supplied manually or with a mobile robot.
- Structure: 2x substructure of steel sheet and aluminum profiles, detachable
- Doors: transparent, lockable
- Dimensions per substructure:
1200 x 800 x 1800 mm
- Electrical supply:
400 V AC, 3-phase
- Conveyor drives: 3x 24 V DC motors
- Pneumatic supply: 6 bar
- Touch panel: 1x TP700 Comfort
- Controller: 1x S7-1512 SP
- Switch: 8x
- Material feed: double conveyor system
- Gripper: 3 different grippers
- Gripper change: automatic
- Vision system: color sensor
- Camera resolution: 752 x 480 pixels
- Camera interface: Ethernet/CAN-bus
- Refresh rate: 150 images/sec.
Docking kit for the mobile robot D14018