The Tec2Screen® courses teach training content on alternating current technology using the Festo Didactic learning system. Images from real-life situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes, animated processes and a direct link to practical applications illustrate the topics in a straightforward way.
- Generating three-phase current
- Presenting 3-phase alternating current
- Star and delta circuits in generators and consumers
- Standardized casing colors for three-phase wires
- Circuit symbols
- Phase voltage and phase-to-phase voltage
- Concatenation factor (ratio of phase voltage to phase-to-phase voltage)
- Phase shift
1x Analog In Connect
The Classroom Manager Cloud learning management system is part of the complete learning concept. The following license levels are available for the courses & simulations:
- 100 users at 10 workstations
- 200 users at 20 workstations
- 500 users at 50 workstations
- 1000 users at 100 workstations
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the courses.