The Tec2Screen® courses teach training content on alternating current technology using the Festo Didactic learning system. Images from real-life situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes, animated processes and a direct link to practical applications illustrate the topics in a straightforward way.
- Resistor for alternating current: ohmic, capacitive and inductive resistors
- Phase shift
- Design and function of a low-pass filter
- Design and function of a high-pass filter
- Cut-off frequency of a filter
1x Analog In Connect
The Classroom Manager Cloud learning management system is part of the complete learning concept. The following license levels are available for the courses & simulations:
- 100 users at 10 workstations
- 200 users at 20 workstations
- 500 users at 50 workstations
- 1000 users at 100 workstations
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the courses.